Senior Product Manager
Senior Product Manager
Qrypt is looking for a Senior Product Manager to help us define product vision, working closely with engineering, sales, marketing, and support to ensure revenue and customer satisfaction goals are met. The Product Manager will also ensure that products support the company’s overall strategy and goals.
In this role, you will report to the VP of Product and be responsible for all phases of the product lifecycle, ensuring that Qrypt offers differentiated products that solve user problems in target markets. Market research, user research, and data analysis will be required to develop and support initiatives. Qrypt continues to innovate at a very rapid pace, and as Product Manager, you will bring fresh ideas to the table, launch winning products, and own product planning and execution to grow users and usage of your products.
This role is based in New York, NY or remote. Ability to travel to NYC headquarters (if remote), conferences, and customers is required.
- Define a product roadmap and prioritize the product backlog based on market research, user feedback, technology strategy, and balancing technical debt
- Perform competitive research and ensure product differentiation in the market
- Define and specify product features, including how to measure and communicate success
- Collaborate to develop the core positioning and messaging for the products
- Actively manage the lifecycle of the product to ensure the roadmap and releases are being delivered on time, on budget and to an agreed quality standard
- Collaborate with external third parties to assess integration, partnership, and licensing opportunities
- Engage with developers and customer decision makers to understand their problems, inform our roadmap, and drive product adoption
- 3+ years of relevant work experience in product management with high-technology products
- A Bachelor’s degree in business, mathematics, technology, or relevant field of study such as computer science
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Proven ability to collaborate and influence cross-functional teams without formal authority
- Experience with market and user research
- Computer science, engineering, technology, security background is preferred
- Experience managing revenue generating B2B Software-as-a-Service products
- Experience with enterprise security, identity, encryption, and key management technologies
- Demonstrated success defining and launching excellent products
- Experience presenting to senior leadership to drive consensus and articulating program recommendations and tradeoffs
Benefits & Perks
- Competitive Pay & Equity
- Medical, dental and vision plan participation
- Strong 401K matching program
- In-office free lunch & snacks
- Gym Reimbursement
- But above all, be part of an amazing team! Together, we’ll make this world a safer place!
Qrypt’s mission is to protect the world’s data. Ending encryption key transmission, the Qrypt Quantum Security suite hardens security and future-proofs encryption against quantum attacks. Qrypt’s unique technology independently generates one-time pads and symmetric keys at multiple endpoints, so that customers can eliminate key transmissions from critical workflows today. Qrypt's team of engineers, physicists, and cryptographers is committed to creating a new standard in security.
The annual base pay range for this role is between $130,000 and $190,000. The actual base salary pay offered may vary based on multiple factors such as qualifications, experience, transferable skills, level of education, and other factors permitted by law. Please note that this salary information is solely for candidates hired to perform work in this location and refers to the amount Qrypt is willing to pay at the time of this posting. The range listed is just one component of Qrypt's total compensation package.